Due to the severity of the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) crisis and the Government’s advice on social distancing we would like to assure you that the safety of our staff, volunteers and the public are of paramount importance. BRAG Enterprises Community Enterprise Centres in Crosshill and Levenmouth will remain open for now however with strict control measures in place. We are minimizing non-essential contact at the moment so only essential meetings will take place in person and where possible everything else will be carried out by email or telephone. You can call us on 01592 860296.
We do take the hygiene of our offices very seriously and are constantly keeping commonly used areas as sanitised as possible and are following the Scottish government’s guidance, but we need your help.
- We would ask that you only come to the office if you have a necessary pre-arranged appointment.
- Please attend alone and at the pre arranged time.
- Please wash your hands or use hand gel upon entering the building and avoid touching surfaces where possible.
- Please do not be offended if staff do not shake your hand or greet you in person – we are limiting non-essential contact and we may ask you in only to drop off or pick up documents. This could include providing signatures.
- If you have had any cold or flu like symptoms within the 7 days prior to your meeting please reschedule – we are happy to accommodate you at a later date.
- Please also reschedule if you have had close contact with anyone who has any coughs, colds or temperatures as you may unknowingly have been infected.
- If you sneeze or cough cover your mouth or nose with a disposable handkerchief or your elbow – not your hands – discard tissue and wash your hands immediately.
- Keep a safe distance from others approx. 2metres or 3 steps between you and them.
- Please keep updated on the crisis by visiting the Scottish Goverment’s website here
- If you think you may have symptoms visit the NHS inform website here
- Please follow NHS guidelines regarding coronavirus to minimise the impact on people with underlying health conditions.
- Above all, stay safe.
We thank you for your support and understanding at this time further information will be posted on our social media channels when required.